Wednesday, August 27, 2008

20 things about me

1. I had my first child at 20

2. I've had 4 surgery's

3. I have a tatoo on my lower back of a j

4. I have always been overweight

5. I smoke

6. I've been trying to quit for a few months now

7. that i started back this past nov and it was the dumbest thing I've ever done

8. I love to play sing star with Mason on ps2

9. My hubby does more cleaning then i do

10. I haven't worn a dress in probably a year

11. My fav months are Oct - Dec

12. Eric and I weren't married when we had Mason

13. We got married 4 years later

14. I have been to church in a few months

15. I have family in Missouri that i haven't seen since my grandmother passed away almost 3 years ago

16. I hear strange noises outside my window right now and it's creeping me out

17. I can't wait for Monday because my fav show comes back!

18. I am dreading fall even though i love it because I don't want to rake leaves

19. Iam going to cry when I turn 30

20 . I sleep on the left side of the bed (if you are looking at it)

No comments: